Evening folks I write these like people care a crap ;-) ha ha but it's nice just to chat without crass comment or someone having to like it !!;-) well my Sunday didn't turn out to be that Laid back ;-).
Ended up cleaning most of the house (semi nude of course) ;-) then did the ironing ,then had a good clear out of some of my (this sounds gay) cosmetics!!! ;-) got a whole new batch at Christmas,and believe me I'm not a lynx man. ;-) Had my dinner with the family as per usual on a
Sunday watched a crap film ( Edward scissor hands ) then played a game of frustration and believe me I got butt raped!!I'm now just watching Spider-Man (the new one ) so will let you know how that goes ;-) well gonna eat my sandwich watch his and chill before work tomorrow may blog later ;-) x
No comments:
Post a Comment