Howdy bloggerites well today has been stop start ,which involved a costa coffee stop and a natter, and a cuppa tea stop and a natter;-) which was nice but ended up in a soggy wet Manchester which some of you know there nothing unusual about a wet Manchester ha ha.
Anyway in-between tea and coffee, I've done my usual day of saving lives ;-) which involves driving around listening to the radio and dropping off medical supplies which obviously means saving lives (honestly it does ha ha) but while saving the world yes we have moved on i enjoy listening to the radio where they were debating gay marriage and of course you would expect me to have an opinion on that and guess what I do.
I'm fed up of people always using and quoting the bible on the do's and dont's of how we should live our lives, now as far as I'm concerned if two people love each other and want to spend there lives together than why can't they be married. Now this may open a can of worms with people but if your basis on why they shouldn't get married (if there same sex) is based upon a book that was written over 2000 years ago and listen to so called vicars and priests that say thou shalt not this and thou shalt not that who I might add have abused children and people for century's and covered it up in the name of religion!!! It's hardly a basis to stop people living is it ?, now on a very personal note I find people who follow the said book (the bible for anyone who's wondering) very narrow minded and weak and stuck in a mind wash of outdated rules. I do think it has good moral guidelines don't steal, don't lie, and generally be nice, which is good and should be taught to kids ,but it is so adaptable to what ever subject you want it to be whether racist or homophobic they will always find an argument against something, so the bottom line is to these sheep people focus on the love of two people not what I think they focus on which is the SEX side of it which I think that's the real bug bear of these troglodytes. Phew well there you go that's my take and I will debate that with anyone who wants to ;-) x
On a different lighter note had a catch up with a buddy today I don't see that often so that was nice, but I've still got to entertain the knob heads in work who just want to moan and I do believe that one of these days I'm totally gonna spark em right out in the name of the bible that says thou shalt not put up with crap from knobs (damn that bible!!! even I'm using it ) mwhahahahaha only joking ;-) it actually says pricks ;-)
Right I'm off to get in my Spider-Man suit and jump off the wardrobe (daveystyle)
I will leave you with a three good things and a wick
Three good things today
(1) costa with a buddy
(2) catch up with a buddy (no tea) ;-)
(3) quiet mobile all day (bliss)
Wick thing
(1) bigoted sheep people
Laters taters
Dave Rockin xx

No comments:
Post a Comment