Hey there my little bloggeraptors well I can honestly say I'm glad it's The weekend ;-) and I've got to be honest I'm getting a pretty tired of saying that, I think I defiantly need to move from work and pretty quick!, you spend three quarters of your life in work so I think you should at least be satisfied most of the time, I do quite enjoy what do and mixing with the people.
On my round it actually makes up a good 70% of my day which is a godsend because if I spent more time at base! it would be dangerous scenario which would end up with casualties,ha ha ;-) anyhoo enough about hire a knobhead.
I Received an email the other day from a charity that I raised money for which actually made me go mmmmmm that sounds great and a challenge for my old ass,
It was a 250 mile bike ride across ? Now wait for it Vietnam and south east Asia, but the only drawback is I would have to raise £3500 to qualify and to be honest I don't think I could be assed plus I know I would end up being kidnapped by a gang of extremist pottery makers who would hold me ransom for Beatles albums and mars bars so erm sod that ;-).
Had a nice six mile or so walk today I know I know it was raining!! but it's so refreshing just to walk with yer pod on and forget about the crazy world that's whizzing past at a rate of knots,
I do like to people watch and I've got to be honest I do form an opinion which I know is wrong but I do believe I'm great at it and would like to think I'm right a lot of the time at least ;-)
Anyhoo apart from the occasional rant I'm finding myself more at peace sounds hippyish eh but I can quite easily get lost in my music ;-), I tend to just drift off to places ;-) I won't divulge where but I like it ;-) I'm becoming quite solitary in my ways to I do prefer my own company at times and before any of my friends read this and say "you have always enjoyed Dave time" ha ha you little perves you know what I mean.
but the further away I am from the human species the better there's a lot of vulnerable people who seek solace in approval from social networks and the like its an unstable environment and I steer clear ;-) after all I am Dave but and I will stress, I am always here for my friends ;-)
Right just a little insight and I will leave you with three good things and a wick
Three good things
(1) Early birthday pressie of wifey (track day in two super cars) AWSOME
(2) low insurance quote
(3) new app that makes more than one Dave (the human race needs more of me)
Wick thing
(1) insincere words of encouragement (formed in a supportive picture)
Thankyou Dave Rockin ;-)-
Ps here's a picture of the two cars I will be driving
Xx

No comments:
Post a Comment