Monday, 18 February 2013

Fantastic weekend ;-) and work catchup thing x

Hey there blogger loggers ;-) as I'm sure you remember I had a super car track day which involved driving a Ferrari and an Aston Martin which was absolutely amazing, such a thrill which can only be produced by such vehicles.
We were told in the brief that if we listened to the race instructors! we would get the most of the cars and believe me I did ;-) they were very good and trusting, but I'm sure they know as soon as they see your driving they know how far to push you ;-), I had a ball so much so wifey could not get a proper picture because by the time she pressed the shutter I was passed ha ha fantastic ;-).
I did get two official pictures of my day which I will post copy's of them on here, all in all I would recommend it to anyone who wants to gift there man or son ;-) you don't even have to be into cars it's just a great day ;-)
Anyhoo I have a catch up on our work related pay squabble we have had, and to be honest I'm quite happy with my lot but as per usual there are the hardcore people who would find fault with perfection, now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that our place is perfect but what they have done is exactly what they wanted in fact for the higher echelons of our workforce they are now better off than our a brothers from other depots £7.78 an hr which is parity but what they get which our brothers don't is use of the company vehicle ( whoa I've used vehicle in the same blog twice ;-) ) anyhoo I digress what I'm trying to say is you could give these people a gold bar! they would look at you gold bar and although there the same they would moan that your gold bar is more goldier (if that's a word I don't think it is because iPad never made a suggestion ha ha)than there's.
In other news I was asked today by someone I haven't seen for a few years how I lost my weight which the simple answer is eating properly and exercise (simples) to which she replied ah it's not to bad when your young wait till you hit 40 then it gets harder which made me chuckle because anyone reading this knows I am 40 pretty soon, so when I said well I am 40 she was shocked and said no way I had you down as early to mid 30s woooo hooooo damn right mutha fu#€rs ha ha my ego stroked big time ;-) right I think I've harped on enough on here just a little insight into the weekend and stuff right three good things and a wick thing

Three good things
(1) pay rise in work
(2) I look younger than my years (apparently)
(3) three days left in work ;-)

Wick thing
(1) moronic thick people who don't realise how good they have it and will jeopardise everything because of there selfish infantile pathetic ways ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment