Well hellooooo there quite an eventful few days so I thought I would have another ramble;-)
It's Pancake Tuesday here in blighty and I've got to be honest Why we celebrate lent with pancakes is way beyond me? I'm sure there are more worthwhile things we could mark maybe a "lets not get any fatter cos we eat pancakes all year round day??"saying that though I do like em so I will suffer it ;-)
I was in one of my surgerys this week (Monday) and it all kicked of when a patient was banging on the office door asking for help when we got to her she said that one of the drs needed help so me thinking that he was being assaulted by a patient or had collapsed either way I was ready to kick ass or save ass but when I got there with about 4 receptionists in tow it turned out that dr was resuscitating a guy who had gone in feeling unwell and then stopped breathing wooooo pretty heavy panicky stuff I can tell ya but the ambulance came and they got him back which is good but it just highlights at any moment things happen so enjoy yourself and live a little ;-) sorry to get heavy there but it's a lesson in LIVING ;-)
Anyway on a lighter note,Not long back in from a run and believe me it was cold I could not feel my nose it was paining from the Icy chill that was head on ;-( so I was running with one gloved hand over my nose must have looked silly but owwwwww it was painful!!! but as I got accustomed to the cold and 3 miles in I warmed up ;-) I did a different route this time taking in our local promenade which was quiet apart from the odd dog poo and dogger ;-) but I got no offers ha ha to be honest I haven't got a dog ;-) .
I think we are due some news next week in work regarding a long over due dispute with the wage structure so fingers crossed it will be good news ;-) they have called a meeting for Monday so we will see but not much to report so I shall bid you toodles but I will leave you with three good things and a wick
Three good things today
(1) sun was out
(2) valentines meal with wifey
(3) mongrels box set
Wick thing
(1) disabled badge holders who can park anywhere (choose loading bays instead of yellow lines
Laters xx Dave Rockin
No comments:
Post a Comment