Thursday, 21 February 2013

Pre birthday day and day ;-)

Hey there blog heads today (Thursday) is my last day in work for ten days!! yes ten whole days get in. Anyhoo today has just been a mass of birthday cards and kisses and hugs of my work friends (well becca for the hugs cos the rest are guys!) and surgery receptionists,which is absolutely lovely, knowing that people think of you enough to go to the trouble of getting you a card and in some cases a present to ;-) fantastic.
There are some nice thoughtful people out there regardless of some of my rants!! I do generalise but I know who my buddy's are and for them I will always be there;-).
It's been a quiet week in work after the announcement of our wages, it's like two years of moaning has suddenly been replaced with harmonious angels singing! ;-) well ok I do exaggerate sometimes! we still have some hardcore terds who are hell bent on destruction? but we live in hope that these troglodytes will succumb to a freak meteor or bus experience;-).
Since my mum passed away last may my dad has been doing more things for himself, like ironing, washing and the likes and is trying to be independent more! but sometimes he really needs ask for help, for example his jeans needed taking up so instead of asking he cut them to 29 (his leg size) and the bottoms started to fray! it's only then he asks if we could take them up? to which we found he had cut them to 28 and he now looks like one of the three stooges classic ;-) I think he has learnt his lesson.
We've been deceived this week by our British weather it's been quite glorious what with the sunshine, and the milder weather only to be dropped these last few days to Baltic nipple wrapping weather! brrrrrrrrrrrr, but the one thing I get out of this is looking forward to spring then our so called British summer ;-) and looking forward to getting out and about for walks and rides, and some running where I'm not looking like an advert for how many clothes can you run in at once ha ha.
Well today is my birthday and boy have I been spoilt this time! let me just run the list just off wifey alone here we go.........
(1) supercar track day (I have already mentioned)
(2) learn to fly a plane (which I did this morning )
(3) full body massage at 12 tomorrow (Saturday)
(4) party tomorrow night with the buddy's
(5) Amsterdam on Tuesday for three days
(6) joe satriani at the Phil in June (see earlier blogs)
(7)plus all my good friends who sent me wishes cards gifts presents to all of you thank-you for making my 40th birthday a very memorable one I will never ever forget ;-) i am not going to to a three things because as you can see there's just to many to choose from

Love yer lots Dave Rockin x



No comments:

Post a Comment