Saturday, 2 February 2013

Weekend warble

Well well well mr sunshine you were very welcome today (saturday) makes the world seem like a decent place after all, we decided to go for a walk to one of our local parks (festival park) it was originally the site of the international garden festival of Liverpool back in 1984.
It was left to ruin the past twenty plus years, but has now been restored with its Chinese,Japanese,gardens absolutely lovely on a sunny day I do recommend;-)
Anyhoo back in now and just relaxing before me and wifey go and see John Shuttleworth tonight at the liverpool playhouse which has been years in the making, i always seemed to miss out on tickets but not this time ;-)
Well it's Sunday now and the john Shuttleworth gig last night was fantastic he's so ramblingly random it does take a certain humour to get him ;-) unlike the couple who sat next to us who got up quarter of the way through ha ha, and wifey heard him say I don't get it what are they laughing at!!! but to be honest out of 900 people he was the only one ;-) says it all really plus he did look a bit of a knob ;-)
I've had a relaxing Sunday morning watched my iPad in bed then sat in my massage chair listening to some joe satriani and for those who don't know who he is an instrumental guitar player who can play everything from blues to heavy fast rock to chilled out cosmic tunes perfect (for me) to just chill.
I've not really made a decision on the job conundrum but to be honest I think I'm going to let them decide what to do either way I'm not to bothered what will be will be I just want an easy life dispersed with flashes of fun ;-)
Well just a little ramble but I shall leave you with 3 good things and wick thing and a pic of mr satriani

Three good things
(1) John Shuttleworth gig
(2) walk to the park
(3) relaxed Sunday morning

Wick thing
(1) today everyone in general ;-#

Laters taters Dave Rockin





No comments:

Post a Comment