Well hello there on this Thursday, I have to start by saying today in Liverpool we reached a barmy 5 degrees yes you heard right a barmy 5 degrees, I almost took my jacket off!! well almost! I will attach a picture of the proof ;-)
Today in work I've had to juggle things about a bit as I had to give my routine blood sample for my diabetes review which is Monday;-( so as per usual I have my little push further than normal before Monday, you know extra runs and the like I know it's all fine but until I get took off the meds it's my main objective.
Anyhoo after getting back on track today I bumped into someone I haven't seen for a few weeks and after a brief catchup she said oh by the way dave my car died!, to which I replied oh man what happened ? apparently for the last five years she never had it serviced or looked at!! never checked the oil, water and the like, so I said wasn't it making strange noises? To which she replies yes the brakes squeaked and the engine was rattling and banging, "bare in mind this car is only five years old" so I said well didn't you think that was strange!! And she said yeah but I just turned the radio up, WTF really!!!!!! and that my friends is no lie.
She said servicing cost £100, so I said yeah but your new engine is costing £700 your servicing would have cost £500 in the last five years you would have saved £200. Now there is a lesson to be learnt from this but I will let you decide your education ;-).
I can honestly say I've given blood and guts today actually given blood! and belly laughed at Lisa's misfortune cruel but really come on ;-)
I'm just looking at this years Half marathon and pondering wether I can be arsed at sponsorship or just run it?, I do have something to prove this year after last years half injured effort but to be fair it's the actual collecting of the money that's the hard part so I will have a think about that! but feel free to join my ass or if you know of a just course I will sacrifice my ass for a worthy cause ;-)
Right three good things and a gets on my wick ;-)
Good
(1) saw a friend and belly laughed (cruel)
(2) saw a scan of a friends baby (always makes me wonder? they all look the same)
(3) see number one ha ha ;-)
Wick thing
(1) negative people ;-)
Laters muthahubbards
Dave Rockin xx

No comments:
Post a Comment