Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Wednesday warble

Hello there ;-) well what a day today woke up to freezing fog and an iced up van!!! Now that gift of deicer I got at christmas that I scoffed at may just come in handy haha lesson learned there me thinks ;-)
Anyway apart from the cold start its been quite a quiet day, traffic has been immense since all the schools went back such a difference when there off but hey ho ;-)
I seem to think a lot more these days you know more contemplative about the now and the future type thing. I think a lot of that stemmed from the loss of my mum back in may! because it was so sudden,it put a few things into perspective.
I still have my moments ;-( but tend not to let day to day balls get me down what will be will be,but try n do as much as I can and have some plans to achieve these things ;-).
There's a great lyric from a guy called kid rock and the chorus goes "roll on roll on roller-coaster were one day older and one step closer there's mountains to climb were on borrowed time" and it's true we don't own the time we don't decide it but we can live it so think on xx;-)
In other news today I walked into a debate about diabetes which is a subject I'm aware of , basically some guy was sat there scoffing about how he eats what he likes and he doesn't care about the consequences and the next time he goes to see his nurse he reckons he will be put on insulin! and he seemed quite proud of this fact !!!!!!I couldn't resist to tell him the horrors and I've got to be honest he actually went a shade of grey I thought he was having a hypo ha ha but he hadn't phew;-) he actually hadnt realised the logistics of insulin ;-( so much so he was then picking my brains about my regime as I'm happy to help anyone if they ask so hopefully he will see the light ;-) ( my good deed for the day ) right I'm just gonna have a cuppa and surf for a new job so I will bid you toodles
Dave rockin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment