Wotcha well its 1445 and I'm currently sitting in the royal hospital feeling quite chilled I'm having a few of these moments recently!! but I'm having a sneaky little tea (see attached picture) ha ha.
It's been quite a nice day to be honest not as hectic as I thought it was going to be so all in all no complaints;-).
I've really stepped up my job search now as this place I work at is just trundling along just feels crap no positives no feedback !!!!!! But eh it pays my mortgage so better the devil You know ;-).
Im on my own tonight as my other half is working late so it's a pasta tea and carry on with my handwriting improving thingy ;-) I'm sure it is getting better.Plus I was in the van earlier trying to think up some lyrics for my song that's on my bucket list that I have to write and erm well inspirational ideas where at a premium;-) but sat here now with a tea in a hospital is giving me a few ideas !!!!
Has anybody got anything to rhyme with gastroenterology or densitometry ???? Ok well maybe not so inspirational then Mwhahahaha ! Well onward and upward bye for now ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment