Well I spoke to soon about the snow thing bloggers damn it ;-( it came back quicker than a hooker with change of a fiver, on the plus side though it looks like its gonna be gone just as quick ;-) happy days.
I finally got my wedding ring adjusted this past week and I picked it up on Friday all polished and new looking, I had to look twice to see if it was mine, it looks absolutely amazing which pleased wifey, she now feels married again ha ha so it's back to knocking back all those women ;-) I know I know but I just had to live with it! it was a nightmare but they will get over it mwhahahaha ;-).
Anyhoo back to reality we were rudely awoken this morning about 3am with the house alarm going off its head!! which is very unusual? so it was a quick dash to the bat cave ( the wardrobe) to grab my trusty baseball bat and mag light, wandered downstairs checked the alarm and it was telling me it was the garage so I thought sod that!!! and just looked out the window, now your thinking but what if they where in there to which I reply "well it had been snowing and there where no footprints to the garage" ;-) yes your are right I was brought up on Colombo episodes, and the bill ;-)
Anyhoo looks like its gonna be a Saturday afternoon in, which normally involves DVDs, food ,and the Internet!! Mmmm sounds wrong that doesn't it ;-) but I do mean buying stuff not erm you know ;-) cheekys.
Well I've cleared the snow of the cars and I've cleared the path just so when it ices up its not a nightmare in the morning ,I did have to wander over in the snow to the shop to get some supply's oh and to get some baking gear because I'm gonna be making some bread ;-) I do that now and again it's kinda therapeutic to beat the crap out the dough;-) and just imagine someone's face one it mwhahahaha! Only joking I do have a punch bag in the garage for that and believe me it gets used ;-)
Apart from the crap weather I think I've been at my most content for a long time, I can't quite put my finger on it but I think I'm looking forward to it getting warmer and of course i cut free some loose wood this year like I said I would ;-) its amazing how people can bring you down to a level that agitates but hey ho ;-) all is good in the head of Dave I mean I'm now down to just the four voices ;-)
Right I'm off to a house party so I will say bye for now chuckleheads ;-)
Mmmm three good things and a wick thing
(1) got my ring back
(2) snows going
(3) party time
Wick thing
(1) people who get excited at snow (retards)
I thank you Dave Rockin

No comments:
Post a Comment