Hey hey hey only me again ๐back to the grind of accumulating holiday vouchers and beer vouchers aka (back in work) ๐
Bit of a grey day but its not going to dampen my spirits although it is dampening my underwear๐ฆ ๐
It's been quite amusing listening to people going on about losing weight,joining gyms,and not eating crap ๐. I have given them a few tips but I ain't gonna preach if your focused enough you will do it ๐ but you've got to want to ๐
Big kick off in work today lot of swearing and shouting for no end as far as I can see but eh who cares eh, also in other news i had a convo with someone who lost there mum about the same time as me so had a little chat and she got some things of her chest ๐amazing what can be achieved with talking its as if we should do it more ( tongue firmly in cheek ) it's a lost art
Anyhoo off to have some tea
Dave rockin xx
No comments:
Post a Comment