Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Uplifting day ;-)

Good day to you bloggers ;-) I will start with a preface to my next little ramble,I'm not getting spiritual with you or finding god or the likes BUT ;-)
While driving in this morning the sun was just rising over a factory I work close to, it was rising over a big cloud of whatever it was pumping out, but it was a glorious big red sun just popping over the haze, it left what could only be described as red halo of light all around the factory which made something so hideous actually look mystical, which made me think people spend so much time worrying about day to day things , and things that may never happen or are so entwined in other people's lives that they forget to live there own,and even when I'm long gone that sun will still pop up in that place and still look as glorious
So the the overall thought of the day is enjoy what you have now! appreciate what you do now! and look up a bit more there's so many nice things happening around you, blink and you will miss it ( gay I know but true )
Anyhoo it's been a lovely bright sunny day today makes a change from the last five days so let's hope it's the last of the snow ;-). For a change work is quiet and when I mean quiet I mean the usual moaners have been quiet which is good, because it does get Boring listening to all the same old crap!! so my ears have been chilling ha ;-)
One of my aims for this new year was to tex and stay in touch with people I don't see regularly which tbh hasn't happened I do send the odd joke out but as for conversations it ain't happened but and here's the real but TEX ME ha ha I'm sure the stream flows both ways ;-) anyhoo that's enough from my noggin for today ;-) now three good things and one wick

(1) Lovely start this morning (uplifting)
(2) New shoes from river island (for the wedding)
(3) Tickets to see John Shuttleworth (off wifey)

And the on my wick ;-)
Snow ice and cold ;-)

Laters taters ;-) Dave Rockin x
This is an example of what I saw this morning I was driving so couldn't take a real one how nice is that ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment