Monday, 14 January 2013

Monday malarky

Well hello there just my little ass again ;-)
It's been a cold wet one today ;-( but I'm not really complaining because we have avoided the snow when it looks like the rest of the country has been whitewashed so high five.
Well I received a tex message this morning at 0225 which was my friend Carly from Australia she still hasn't got her head round the time difference thing ha ha but I will forgive her as I wasn't the only person who got one,she was replying to one I sent the day before but at a humane time of the day of course ;-)
Well today has had a plethora of ups and downs! On the ups I was told today that I look like I'm in my early thirties as a pose to being forty next month which was a nice little ego boost for a wet Monday woo hoo ;-),on the downside though more than one person has told me I looked washed out and tired ! Ha ha so you know rough with the smooth, but to be honest the girl who gave me the compliment had a white stick and a Labrador but I'm taking the compliment.
I was looking at some of my holiday pictures from last year today which got me in the mood for some sunshine and swimming pool action and basically just putting on some shorts and tea shirts cos at the moment my ass is freezing
In other news today I seems to be back to working with frickin retards again all moaning but as I've said no one is bringing me down to there level so tomorrow it will be an iPod day so I don't have to listen to here pointless inane ramblings ;-)
I'm currently on a few job sites looking for that killer job that will get me out and into something that pays a bit more, not fortunes just a touch more I'm not a greedy person.
But I defiantly need a big change of scenery,anyhoo not a great deal to say but enough for a little ramble I shall leave you with a little thing a few of my buddy's are doing which is called three good things that happened today so keep smiling stay happy and be good ;-) xx

(1) I was told I look younger than what I am

(2) I had a pot noodle for tea mmmm

(3) found out there a breed of dog called a springer doodle (cool)

Bye chucklebutties Dave rockin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment