Friday, 18 January 2013

Snowy ass sliding Friday

Wow these weeks are just flying by now! It sounds cliche but they really are !! Well it was another early start for me today ;-( 0500 awake time to what can only be described as a whitewash of the powder variety, and I don't mean cocain I mean bloody SNOW yup SNOW a couriers nightmare.
Well as predicted it was a joke, in this country we don't deal with these situations very well were always one step behind the rest so for most of the day I've been sliding my van around in the snow.now most people have been giving me advice and telling me to take care but to be very honest I know what I'm doing its all the other dingbats on the road I have to look out for because they are all tools FACT ;-).
Well enough of that eh I received a tex message about 1245am this morning but I didn't get it because I was in nod land,but when I picked it up at 5am this morning it was the great news that a friend of mine had had a baby,;-) which was a bit of a shock as it was two weeks early but all is good and he weighed in at 5lb 6oz,but he was nameless because of the suddenness, ha ha but all is good ;-) I think I'm gonna throw in a suggestion of "Dave the third" but I'm not sure that's gonna work ;-)
I also received my cd I ordered off play ;-) I got an absolute bargain, joe bonamassa's latest album for £4.99 when other sites have it for 9/10 quid so bonus for davey,
In other news I've been doing a three good things that happened to me today courtesy of some friends, but just to be a touch different I'm gonna do a three good things as a positive and as a ying to the yang I'm gonna do a one thing that gets on my wick ;-)

Three good things that happened today
(1) My friends had there baby today and all was good ;-)
(2) My bargain cd arrived for the weekend
(3) The little boy across the road told me a joke about his grandma and pooey knickers (funny)

One thing that get on my wick
(1) people who repost things on social networks that say if you do this if you except this it will wipe your hard drive steal your details and ruin your life ;-( erm no no and erm NOOOOOOO it won't don't be a sheep yer frickin retards
Right ha ha I'm done he's a pic of joes cd
Bye for now my little cyber buddies
Dave Rockin out xx





No comments:

Post a Comment