Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Tuesday catch up 😁

Evening folks 😁well were almost back to normal services after quite an enjoyable christmas and new year, I hope you all got what you asked for. Without sounding cheesy I don't really want for much just to be happy and healthy. I honestly think that if you have your health you are blessed πŸ˜πŸ‘.
Anyhow I digress had a nice chilled day with wifey, went to see my dad and my bro,drank tea and watched crap ha ha.but I have been active to πŸ‘went for a 3mile walk this morning,and now just got in from a five mile run trying out my new garmin GPS watch woo hoo nice 😁
But eh it's back to the grind tomorrow surrounded by moaning gits who don't actually realise that it ain't that bad and they do have a job ✊πŸ’¦but ain't no one bringing me down in 2013 xx bye for now Dave xx

No comments:

Post a Comment